Technology trials were conducted on bell peppers with Hidroexpo in El Salvador. ½ of a one-hectare open sided greenhouse was misted with aqueous CO₂ solution versus ½ hectare ambient CO₂ conditions.
The trial was conducted for two seasons from October 2020 to April 2021 and August 2021 to April 2022.
- 20% fruit increase vs ambient CO₂ in season one
- 30% fruit increase in season 2 after optimizing protocols
- Nearly doubled profits
Technology Trial conducted in the final 16 weeks of a 32 week season.
Despite starting half way in the season, overall production per square meter increased by 10% in the treated section vs control.
- Overall kg/m² has increased by 10%
- Calibre 27 tomatoes (highest value) are now 3% versus 1% of yield (3x increase)
- Calibre 25 tomatoes (second highest value) increased from 24% to 33% of total yield (37.5% increase)
- Quality defects are down 8%
6,000 m² technology trial at The Cucumber Man in Alberta resulted in 20% more English Cucumber production per m² compared to the other greenhouses.
- 20% increase in production
- Larger cucumber
- Grower did not have to use any traditional powdery mildew suppression techniques
- CO2 GRO’s Pathogen Perimeter Protection™ benefit did the trick
✉ Join our monthly newsletter
Our recent rose trial in Colombia produced great results.
- High-grade high value roses realized a 21% production increase
- High-grade roses are over 55 cm in stem length and have 6 cm wide flower buds
- 75% reduction in powdery mildew spread
Technology trial was conducted on Black Magic Kale variety in a containerized grow system. Treatment plants were misted with aqueous CO₂ solution while control were not.
Chlorophyll A (a measure of photosynthetic activity) was measured during the grow cycle.
The increase in photosynthetic activity resulted in a similar corresponding increase in biomass.
- 37% increase in biomass
- 34% increase in chlorophyll A
Get our latest case studies
We are constantly gathering more yield data and knowledge from our many global technology trials. Reach out to us for the most relevant data for your grow operations.